Raccoon Toilet Paper Roll Craft for Kids
This raccoon craft is super easy for even preschoolers to make.
Just use the templates to cut out the pieces on colored paper, then glue the pieces in the right spots on a toilet paper roll.
Table of Contents
Raccoon Book for Kids
Why not create a simple unit study around this craft?
Learn a little bit about raccoons and read a picture book or two with a raccoon as a main character. Easy peasy.
Raccoon Templates for this Craft
The templates for this craft are in my Printables Resource Library, which is always being updated with free printables such as
If you don’t already have the password to the library, just fill out the form below and you’ll receive it within minutes.
Raccoon Craft Supplies
- Toilet paper roll
- Brown, black, tan & white construction paper or cardstock
- Craft glue or glue sticks
- Black marker
Raccoon Toilet Paper Roll Craft Directions
- Print out the raccoon templates.
- Trace the templates on colored paper, then cut out the pieces.
- Glue piece 1 on the top middle of the raccoon’s head.
- Glue piece 2 on the end of piece 1 to give your raccoon a nose.
- Glue pieces 3 and 4 on the left and right side of the raccoon’s nose and glue pieces 5 and 6 in the middle of both ears.
- Use a marker to draw the eyeballs and the mouth.
- Trim a brown piece of construction paper or cardstock to fit a toilet paper roll’s height and circumference, then wrap the paper around the roll, using glue to secure it.
- Glue piece 9 vertically onto the bottom middle part of the toilet paper roll
- Glues pieces 10 and 11 on the two sides of piece 9 to give your raccoon feet.
- Glue the raccoon’s head onto the top part of the toilet paper roll.
- Finally, glue the tail on the back.
Glue pieces 7 and 8 on the middle of the inner eye-pieces.
More Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids