DIY Teddy Bear Halloween Treat Boxes (with Templates)
I love Halloween as much as anybody else, but I always like the “cute” side of it (pumpkins, fun costumes, cartoony ghosts) aspects of it rather than the scary/gory/haunted house element.
And, of course, the candy.
If you’re looking for a cute-not-scary way to pack up your candy, these teddy bear box templates are perfect for you.
Just print out on cardstock, fill, and fold, and — Ta-da! You’ve got adorable little treat packages for party favors and trick-or-treaters.
Halloween Goodie Bag Fillers
Looking for treats instead of — or in addition to — candy?
Little toys that glow in the dark, like wands and rings, are cheap and easy. (Not to mention helpful to have when you’re trick-or-treating.
There are also several goodie bag fillers over on Amazon that can fill the bill, from wind-up toys to plastic spiders to mini orange Slinkies.
The templates for these treat boxes are available for free in my Printables Library. If you don’t already have the password, just fill out the box below.
Not only will signing up give you instant access to these templates, but you’ll also get a discount code for items in my Shop.
Treat Box Instructions
- Print all four pages out on card stock paper.
- Using a scoring tool and a ruler, create a crease along all dotted lines. Press down hard and score each line 2 – 3 times.
- Cut out the card. Make sure to cut out the small thumb arches, too.
- Fold the box in half, along the dotted crease in the middle.
- Fold the tab on the right side of the card and glue in place. Allow to dry.
- Using your fingers, buckle the card to open it at each end.
- Fold the flap with the thumb arch in first, carefully creasing along the dotted arch.
- Fold the other tab over the first one.
- Tape the bottom of the box shut. (Optional)
- Fill your treat box with candy or other treats.
- Finally, fold the top of the box shut, and your treat box is ready to go!
More Halloween & Fall Crafts