10 Easy Sensory Activities for Preschoolers: Bins, Bottles, and Playdough
Do you want to keep your preschooler busy and happy while learning — without spending a ton of money?
Then check out these 10 easy sensory activities.
Table of Contents
- 1 What are the Benefits of Sensory Play?
- 2 Sensory Activities for Preschoolers
- 2.1 Ice Cream Playdough Recipe
- 2.2 Easy Salt Painting for Kids
- 2.3 Veggie Garden Sensory Bin
- 2.4 Dishwashing Sensory Bin
- 2.5 Halloween Sensory Bottles For Kids
- 2.6 DIY Dinosaur Rice Sensory Bin
- 2.7 Rainbow Sensory Bin For Learning Colors
- 2.8 Rainbow Disc Sensory Bag
- 2.9 Glitter Galaxy Slime Recipe
- 2.10 Easy Ocean Sand Art
- 3 More Fun for Preschoolers
What are the Benefits of Sensory Play?
One of the benefits to you is that is frees you up to work from home, cook dinner, sort the mounds of laundry, or do one of the other many things that are screaming for your attention.
It can be provide a nice calming activity for you to do with your child.
Meanwhile, there are tons of benefits for your kids. Sensory play:
- Encourages creativity
- Develops motor skills
- Help develop problem solving skills
- Helps with memory
- Helps develop math skills
- Develops predicting skills
And of course, sensory play is also fun!
More Fun for Preschoolers
- Summer Arts & Crafts for Preschoolers
- 7 Beach-Themed Crafts for Preschoolers
- 9 Fun Outdoor Activities for Preschoolers