10 Advent Christmas Crafts and Activities for Kids (easy & fun!)
An Advent Calendar is a great way to make that countdown tangible and create a daily routine that can turn into a great family tradition.
These 10 crafts below are unique, yet easy ways for you and your kids to create a DIY Advent calendar together.
Table of Contents
- 1 Christmas Advent Calendar Bracelet Kit
- 2 More Advent Calendar Ideas
- 3 Advent Crafts for Kids
- 3.1 Make: A 3D Paper Advent Tree with Pop-In Ornaments
- 3.2 Easy DIY Advent Calendar with Ribbon and Burlap: #12MonthsofDIY
- 3.3 Easy DIY Advent Calendar For Kids
- 3.4 Angel Themed DIY Advent Calendar
- 3.5 Advent Candle Suncatcher
- 3.6 Advent Calendar Christmas Tree from a Toilet Paper or Paper Towel Roll
- 3.7 How to Make an Advent Calendar Surprise Punch Box that Kids Will Love
- 3.8 Homemade Advent Calendar For Kids Christmas Countdown
- 3.9 Christmas Activities for Preschool
- 3.10 How to Make a Paper Chain Advent Calendar
Christmas Advent Calendar Bracelet Kit
When I was a girl, I loved making jewelry with beads. Then I grew up and had two girls who loved creating things with beads.
So it’s not surprising that I love this Advent Calendar Bracelet Kit.
It comes in a box with a small “window” for each day from December first through Christmas Eve. Once Christmas comes, you’ll have have a a total of 22 Christmas-themed charm beads (including a snowflake, wreath, candy cane, and Christmas tree) plus 2 bracelet chains, that you can assemble however you like.