- Are you overwhelmed by seeing how much Disney World has changed since you were a kid?
- Are you starting to feel like you need a “Disney degree” to make sense of it all>
- Do you like to be organized and have a plan, but you’ve read soooo much about Disney World that now you just feel lost and stressed with everything?
Then you should check out:
How to plan and organize your family’s Disney vacation —
— without having to stay up til all hours of the night, stressing about you can hit all the best rides and still have time to meet all your kids favorite characters.
I know — whether this is your first, fiftieth, or final ever time going to Disney — that you want to spend your time making cherished memories instead of “playing tour guide.”
Why is why I’ve created for you The Practically Perfect Planner.
So you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your vacation.
Well, you know … as much as possible with small kids.
“This was the first WDW trip for us that had organization that worked.
We enjoyed the trip much more and felt we got to do everything we had hoped to squeeze in. The time planning charts were especially useful, and the individual park schedules.”
— Lori T.
The Practically Perfect Park Planner is a digital product that includes:
- 2 different cover designs
- A page for all your travel information — flight, hotel, car rental, etc — so you can refer to important stuff quickly
- A vacation planning timeline, so you know which important tasks need to be done when
- A page for keeping track of your vacation budget — because there’s nothing magical about a credit card bill that’s bigger than what you expected
- A packing checklist, so you don’t forget anything important
- A list of Fastpass rides for 4 parks, with the best Fastpass options marked
- Your own personal Fastpass tracker, so you know at a glance exactly where and when you need to be
- A list of Disney characters in the parks, so you know exactly where to find your children’s favorite characters
- A list of all Disney character meals in the parks, including where they are and who you’ll meet, so you can make the best choices for where to eat
- A list of all Disney character meals in the resorts
- A character meet and greet wish list, so you don’t get distracted from meeting the characters that your children’s heart are set on
- Your own personal vacation bucket list, to keep your most important goals top of mind
- A list of all rides with height requirements, so there are no sad surprises for little ones
- Your own personal Advance Dining Reservations (ADR) tracker
- A day planner for each of the 4 parks
- Lists of the best snacks in each of the 4 parks, plus where to find them
- Lists of all restaurants in each park
Hi, I’m Jen!
I help families of all shapes and sizes have magical, stress-free Disney vacations
… because the more information you have, the easier it is to make the best decisions!
With the help of my Deluxe Vacation Planning Printable Bundle, my customers have been able to:
- Have a magical Disney vacation while spending less time gathering the information they need
- Avoid that feeling of panic because they’re afraid they won’t be able to fit in everything they want to do
- Keep track of all their dining, Fastpass, hotel, and airplane reservations without feeling overwhelmed
Thank you so much for your help. You have no idea how much easier you are making it on me and my sister trying to plan everything.
– Dorothy M.
You get all this for just $13.99!
For less than the price of a cheese pizza, you can shave off hours of stress at the parks and weeks of nervous anticipation.
“Even though I’ve been to Disney World several times now, I still like to use visual organization systems, like these printables, to work through all the details. There is something about seeing everything laid out before you that really simplifies the process.”
— Amy C.